Sunday, June 1, 2014

Review: The Lego Movie

Review #4: The Lego Movie



The Lego Movie is an animated story that follows Emmet, a ordinary, rule-follwing, average LEGO figure who is mistaken as the key to the saving the LEGO world. He is brought along with a group of Master Builder strangers to stop Lord Business, an evil tyrant who wants to keep the world divided and have everyone follow the rules. 

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME. EVERYTHING IS COOL WHEN YOU'RE PART OF A TEAM! I'm getting sick of that song.

The Lego Movie was very good (like I say in practically very review…)! I loved how they used Emmet's stupid-yet useful- ideas to help end Lord Business' reign. I did doubt this movie quite a lot when I watched it, mainly at the beginning, 'cause it seemed very boring and childish (thats whatcha get for watching a PG movie). My favorite character was… JEFF THE CAT. 

Uni-Kitty was a very original character, a cat and a unicorn combined to make one magical.. thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment