Monday, June 2, 2014

Review: Soul Surfer

Review #5: Soul Surfer *Requested By: Anonymous*


Soul Surfer is a 2011 American drama biopic film, it the film adaptation of the 2004 autobiography Soul Surfer: A True Story of Faith, Family, and Fighting to Get Back on the Board by Bethany Hamilton about her life as a one-armed surfer after a horrible tiger shark attack.

Soul Surfer was a good movie, but since I read the book, it seemed different. I did not really remember (tell me if I'm wrong) that there was all that drama between Bethany and her prosthetic arm. But it's been a little while since I've read that book. ^-^ I think AnnaSophia Robb did a good job playing Bethany, she looks like her and is a talented actress. I also don't remember her rival Malina; maybe they just didn't mention that in Soul Surfer: A True Story of Faith, Family, and Fighting to Get Back on the Board? Overall, Soul Surfer was a good film. 


No comments:

Post a Comment